Professional surface Disinfecting system
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The Micro-Mist surface disinfecting system is a complete solution for quickly disinfecting surfaces and touch-points in facilities and public areas.
The Micro-Mist system provides the operator with a compact, powerful package for quick application of Microsan and Clensan disinfecting solution in a fine mist to interior floors, carpets, upholstery and multiple types of surfaces and touch-points.
With a 15 litre solution tank and 250 psi solution pump the Micro-Mist will effortlessly apply disinfecting solution over large areas with its 70 micron misting gun connected to a 7.6 m industrial solution hose with brass quick connects.
The on-board tool caddy system simplifies transporting the Micro-Mist to the job location with all tools and chemical necessary to complete the surface disinfecting job in one trip.
- Free package of 4 x 5L D500 Microsan, 2 x 5L B125 Clensan, 1 x LH4301 Comfort mask and 1 pair blue nitrile gloves supplied with each machine
- For a demonstration of this machine contact Brad at PowerClean 0208 573 9893 or email us
- Solution tank
- 15 litres
- Run time
- 1.1 hours continuous
- Solution pressure
- 17.2 bar (250 psi)
- Mist particle size
- 70 micron VMD
- Solution hose length
- 7.6 m (25 ft)
- Tank construction
- Rear stair climbing 18 cm (7″) non-marking
- Front castors
- 6 cm (2.5″) non-marking
- Power cable length
- 7.6 metres (25 ft)
- 16.3 kilos
- 2 years on tank, 1 year on parts
- 70 x 64 x 40 cm (h x l x w)
You might also like